Job Purpose: Responsible for leading and assisting building and servicing of construction product lines made available by White Aluminum products.
- Knowledge of aluminum construction industry and ability to understand engineering drawings
- Manages and understands replacement material and additional material requirements
- Maintains construction schedule as well as identifies and solves problems
- Assists in timely completion of projects
- Understands aluminum engineering requirements and follows protocol to ensure safety of all employees and customer.
- Works well with other contractors, customers and staff
- Maintains safe and clean work site environment by making sure work areas and organized and clean at all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
The candidate should be energetic, self-motivated, hardworking and someone who understands the Aluminum construction process. He will be responsible for assisting and completing the construction of each construction project from inception to completion.
Now hiring for all locations.