Plants have an atmosphere that makes everything around them lovely, including gardens, our homes, corridors, and so on. It's no different in the bathroom. Yes, there are a variety of plants that you can keep in your bathrooms to make them look beautiful and transform them into a misty oasis. Because some plants thrive in the damp, humid environment of the bathroom, they can give it a spa-like feel. They can filter the air, bring greenery and nature into one of our more sterile areas, reduce bacteria, and absorb additional moisture, in addition to being decorative. They're also right on time. You should select a plant that can withstand the excessive humidity of a bathroom while also taking into account sunlight.
Here's a list of a few plants you can keep in your bathroom to turn it into a misty oasis:
- Sansevieria (snake plant): This is a tall bathroom plant that gives any room a sense of height. Snake plants, also known as Mother-in-Tongue, Law's grow in high humidity and can withstand low light. The lengthy leaves can assist in the removal of pollutants from the air.
- Neon Pothos: This Epipremnum aureum cultivar features bright neon leaves that will brighten up your bathroom. It's just as easy to look after as golden pothos, but the foliage is brighter and more eye-catching.
- Bromeliad: These pineapple-related plants want a steady warm temperature as well as misty humidity because they feed through their leaves.
- English Ivy: English ivy is beautiful in hanging baskets or as a topiary. Variegated leaf patterns can be found in several cultivars. Allow it to dry out between waterings and expose it to moderate light.
- China Doll Plant (Radermachera sinica): This dark green China doll plant (Radermachera sinica) is ideal for tucking into a bathroom nook near a window. Plants that grow in China dolls require bright, indirect sunlight, moist, well-drained soil, and protection from draughts. They thrive in warm, damp environments, so they'll thrive in the warmth of your bathroom.
- Monstera: With its distinctive leaves, the monstera plant is always a stunner, and it's an excellent houseplant because it can grow in a variety of settings, including your bathroom. It can withstand low light, however brighter indirect light is preferable, and it can withstand any amount of humidity.
- Heartleaf Philodendron: Philodendron scandens is a South American native that thrives in low light environments. It prefers damp soil and, while it can endure dry conditions, it thrives in humidity, making it the ideal plant for a low-light bathroom. The best part is that you can train it to grow comfortably along a windowsill or shelf.
- Gardenia: Gardenias are tropical plants that thrive in humid environments like bathrooms. Bright, indirect light is ideal for them, so consider morning sun and afternoon shade. Gardenias are a gorgeous plant that needs a little additional sun to thrive and flower, "If you have a bathroom window that gets at least four hours of daylight, such as a south or west-facing window, this would be a great place to put a gardenia."
However, because all plants undertake photosynthesis, they, too, require adequate sunlight and temperature to thrive. This method can be viewed from a number of different perspectives.
- Pick a good bathroom plant that can withstand low light naturally. In the high humidity, low light circumstances found in many toilets, understory plants endemic to rain forests thrive. Some succulents and air plants (bromeliads) may thrive in these conditions.
- The LED grow lights can be used to provide the necessary light in the bathroom so that the plants can carry out their photosynthesis.
- Choose planters with holes drilled or epiphytes such as air plants that don't need a planter.
- Plants should be rotated in and out of the bathroom to offer an opportunity to sit in a sunny window somewhere else.
- Purchase low-cost plants and throw or replace those when they die due to a lack of light.
In nutshell it can be said that Plants are decorative items that simply enhance the environment in which they are placed. They may be placed wherever and will enliven the area, whether it is in our gardens or in our restrooms. By correctly recognising the environment in which a specific plant thrives. You may decorate your bathrooms with a variety of plants to make them appear attractive and change them into a misty oasis. Gardenias, monstera, English Ivy, and Heartleaf Philodendron are just a few examples of plants that can blossom even in a humid environment with LED Glow lights. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab your plant and decorate your bathrooms today.